Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finally got to make my motorcycle!


I have had this adorable idea to make a diaper motorcycle in my back pocket for a long time thanks to Pinterest.  I finally got my excuse to make one for my sweet friend that is due on Halloween and gave it to her yesterday evening.  I had so much fun putting it together and it really wasn't even too taxing.  Wanna make one too?  Visit Sweetaprils' blog for a fabulous tutorial.  Isn't it nice that she shared?

Since I know that some mommies are particular about what bottles they get for their little ones, I decided to use a sippy cup instead.  I actually ended up liking it better because I used the cup's two little handles to hold onto the blankie and keep it secure.  It also saved me having to purchase a package of washcloths to only use one to wrap around it.  Now I'm going to have to keep an eye on baby sales and discounted stuffed animals so that I will have my supply stash ready for the next little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!