Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lovely Arm Warmers

My cell phone and I get along rather well - except when winter rolls around.  The touchscreen must be heat sensitive because it refuses to respond to any requests from gloved fingers. Now there is only one winter woe that I despise more than cold feet and that's cold hands.  So what is a technologically savvy and stylish girl to do? This one did a Google search for fingerless gloves!  And one skein of yarn plus a relatively easy pattern later - here is the result.


Bonus discovery today is that they match a coat I have perfectly!  (Let's not go into the fact that I have enough coats that I have forgotten about owning this one, okay?)  Isn't the lacy pattern lovely?  It looks complicated, but once you master a yarn over it's a piece of cake.


I've posted a link to the pattern on the Knitting page of the blog.  Enjoy while you text, FB & phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!